Why You Need The Indie Tipsheet
Don’t miss out on the latest information about Indie publishing. You’ll find out what’s going on in Indie publishing today – who’s successful, why they are successful, how to promote your work and win loyal fans. I won’t be neglecting technique, either – so if you’re still polishing your skills, you’ll find that the Indie Tipsheet continues the tradition started by the Writing4Success Tipsheet 15 years ago.
Stay up to date with
- The major Indie platforms – Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, Nook
- Podcast episodes you can’t miss
- The latest blog posts, articles and how-to on the Web
- How to schedule your publishing program: write, polish, format, publish!
- How to promote your work – Where? Who? How? When?
- Creating your author platform – blog, Facebook, website
- The writing community – where do you link up with other writers?
- How to format your ebooks and print books
- Worthwhile programs to join
- Technique: write the best book you can!
Today’s writer has so much to keep up with. The Indie Tipsheet will help you keep track of it all!